The Devastator bullets are currently the most powerful self-defense bullets on the market. Despite their extremely high effectiveness, these projectiles can be purchased without a license. The bullet core is made of solid steel, which ensures maximum penetration in the target. The redfin made of sturdy plastic stabilizes the bullet in flight and ensures an accurate shot pattern even at greater distances. The hardness of the steel ball allows it to effectively penetrate materials such as glass, plywood, or thin sheet metal. The plastic sabot stabilizes the bullet's flight, making it accurate even over longer distances. The delivery takes place in a resealable plastic jar with a content of 40 shots.
Product details of the Devastator bullets:
- Stabilized full metal jacket bullet with steel core
- Maximum impact and penetration
- License-free handling
- Delivery in a container with 40 shots
- Cal. 68
- Bullet weight 9.7g per bullet
- Maximum impact and penetration with Stabilized full metal jacket bullet with steel core
- The most powerful self-defense bullets on the market
- Heavier than Grimburg HP68 and delivers more impact damage energy than any other rounds in the market
- Effectively penetrate materials such as glass, plywood, or thin sheet metal.
- Able to shoot with HDS Shotgun and HDR68
- Able to shoot with First Strike T15 Paintball Gun or First Strike FSC Pistol
- Able to shoot with Valken M17 and Valken CQMF
- Able to shoot with EMF100 MG100
- Able to shoot with Pepperball TCP or Pepperball VKS
- Able to shoot with TIPX Pistol with the long-range kit.
If you have a problem completing the order, you can order this item at MCS using a standard credit card https://mcsus.com/collections/defense-security